A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
Cookies allow us to improve the website's content, functionality and speed, while their tracking ability also helps us to understand your likes and dislikes, which means we can respond quickly and adapt the site accordingly.
- Authentication cookies. If you're signed in to our Services, these cookies will help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
- Session cookies. These cookies store the ID of a user’s session. The cookie is set when a user signs in and is used to restore the session without entering the personal data.
- Third-party cookies. In addition to the cookies www.spassotravel.com delivers to your computer, certain third parties may deliver cookies to your computer for a variety of reasons for more targeted advertising experience. We are working with online advertising companies to display online behavioral advertising on our sites and third party sites that you visit. This targeting may be based on information you submit on our sites or third party platforms. Your search parameters (origin, destination, travel dates, class and number of passengers) could be used for advertising purposes. Please note what we are not sharing Personally identifiable information to third parties.
What information we collect with cookies?
Whether it’s your first visit or not, and whether you visited our site directly or via a link or search form published by one of our partners, cookies allow us to understand our demographics and marketing results, your search history: origin, destination and travel dates( if you use our SpassoTravel.com forms).
What can you do if you don't want cookies to be set or want them to be removed?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, however some people prefer not to allow cookies. You may change the security settings of your web browser in order to stop your device receiving and storing cookies, to allow receiving and storing cookies from selected websites you trust, or to be notified before receiving cookies. You may also delete cookies stored in your browser at any time. Information stored in such cookies will be removed from your device. However, that these settings may have negative effects on the web sites usability.
Browser manufacturers usually provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
- Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-gb
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari (Desktop): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
- Safari (Mobile): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Android Browser: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=1-636585517588941681-639659396&hl=en&rd=1
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help
- Opera Mobile: https://www.opera.com/help/mobile/android#privacy
- For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on its website.
You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through via the next link: aboutads.info
Social media features and widgets
Our Website might include certain Social Media features and widgets, such as the “Facebook Like”, “Facebook Share”, “Facebook Pixel”, “Twitter Tweet”, features, buttons or other interactive mini-programs (“Social Media Features”). These Social Media Features may collect information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our Website, and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. If you “LIKE”/”SHARE”/”+1” us (or perform a similar action) in social networks, we may obtain your first and last name.
Please be aware that if you choose to interact or share any Personal Information via such widgets, you are in fact providing it to these third parties and not to us. Your interactions with these third parties are managed by these Social Media policies and not ours. For example, you will not be able to use the “Facebook Like” button if you are not logged in to your Facebook account. Once you use the button this will be associated with your Facebook history, but we will not process this information.
Information we might obtain from third parties
We might obtain some non-personally identifiable information from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of data.
We might insert advertising on our partner websites, social networks or Advertising networks who might categorize website visitors with similar characteristics or interests into non-personally identifiable data segments and offer these segments to their own clients, visitors and subscribers. For example, if a person expresses an interest in cryptocurrency or beauty products, they might see an advertising banner linking to similar service provider company web site.
We might obtain and record information that an ad was requested or shown, how many times, the target geography of the ad (which will not include an IP address or specific personally identifiable location and any user interactions with the ad or the page where the ad appears. This information is used for analysis, reporting and troubleshooting.
We do not perform any visitors profiling activities.
We might use your automatically collected data such as IP address and browser data for our Website improvement, such as:
To administer our site and for internal operations, including data security, troubleshooting, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device. The lawful basis for such processing is Legitimate interests.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your consent except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners who provide us services under confidentiality agreements, specified in Paragraph “Trusted partners (data processors) who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements and might store, maintain or process your data. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We may disclose your information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are obligated to do so by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.